Monday, February 18, 2013

Last Transfer and I am...

LEAVING DAYTONA!!

I am so sad! I am just going to the ward over, to open a new sister area with Sister Cuthbert. She is a new missionary. I am excited and nervous. I didnt think I would be leaving but here I am. Rats. Oh well. The Lord does what the Lord wants.

This week was great! Denie was baptized! It was an amazing baptism. It was so spiritual and just what she needed. Brother Barrett even grabbed her right after to assign her for a talk! hahaha. She will be speaking next week!

For the picture: I am wearing a wrist brace. This past week I was brushing my teeth and when i went to out down my hands I jammed it really hard on the counter. I screamed. Its not bruised. It kind of hurts but not too bad. 

Well I have to go back! So I hope yall have a great and lets finish up this transfer strong!!

love ya! 



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment