Monday, April 30, 2012

I'll go where the Lord wants me to go....

Hello All. Well the day has come, I am leaving Lake Mary and going to Eustis. It is known to be really country but high baptismal rate in the mission. I am excited and nervous. Not really sure what to do. Not excited to pack. Sister Christensen is training so a new missionary will be coming here. I love Lake Mary and I will miss it but I am ready to make some new memories and go where the Lord needs me.

This week has been weird. Sister Christensen got the call Tuesday she would be training so I have known for awhile I am leaving. But the Lord kept us busy. Lots of biking. Lots of sweat. Lots of new potential investigators. We finished "mormon.org"ing the leadership. Tons of fun. The members just love it!

Brother Eng gave an awesome talk about Member work. I hope you are all being awesome member missionaries!! The Lord will bless you!!

All of our investigators were sick this week. Keep them in your prayers!! I was sick this week, it was bad. Not too bad but I felt like dying. Elder Bednar has a great talk in this month's Ensign about praying not to change our circusmtances but pray to be able to endure them. Well I did that and the Lord helped me bike my booty off! He also prepared me to be full car now. Pray I wont expand!!

Well I need to finish/start packing. Missionaries collect a lot of crap. yuck!!

I cant attach a picture this week. But watch out for next week!!

love always,
Sister Ploth




NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment