Monday, April 2, 2012

General Conference Weekend and Easter Coming up.

Hello All!

I hope you recvieve the much needed personal revelation from this past weekend's General Conference, I know I did! If you havent checked it out or if you want to still.... http://www.lds.org/general-conference/sessions/2012/04?lang=eng
Brandon LOVED Priesthood. What a great guy!!!

I am excited to print out the Priesthood Session. I heard President Uchtdorf was LEGIT with straight up Doctrine! One thing I learned this weekend is that Christ's Doctrine isn't an opinion. We all have a personal relationship with Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ BUT we all have to abide by the same laws and way of life in order to receive exhaltation. Again, GC blew my mind. Superbowl for Missionaries. It added to my testimony that God IS the same and He sent us a modern day propeht to understand His will. We can all recive personal revelation but as a world we need to know the will of God. Moses, Noah, Daniel, Abraham. What great men! God loves me and you so much He sent us His chosen. I also gained a testimony of the hymns. I never thought I would love church music as I do now. Also, Hilary Weeks (a LDS artist) has an amazing CD out, its all her "hits". Living Proof is my favorite. It helps me know that I am a Daughter of God. He knows me and loves me.

Now with Easter coming up, I have been thinking all morning what I can send to you all. Well its easy My Testimony of a Living Christ.
I know the Jesus Christ is my personal Savior. He knows me and loves (like all of you). His INFINITE Atonement was so that the bands of death could be loosed. We aren't accountable for Adam's transgressions but for our own sins. But how could we overcome them? Simple... Gospel of Jesus Christ which includes: Faith in Jesus Christ and His Atonement, Repentance, Baptism, Receiving the Gift of the Holy Ghost, and Enduring to the End. With these things combined we will stand at the judgement bar and Christ WILL plead for us. I know of my HEAVENLY Father's love because I know of my EARTHLY Father's love. My earthly father (in my case, both) pretty much think I am a big deal so imagine what my Heavenly Father thinks of me. Jesus Christ lives. He suffered, died, and He showed Himself unto the people of Jerusalem AND the American Continent (record of the BOM). And because He loves us TODAY He appeared to a humble boy, Joseph Smith and restore His Church. I am grateful for the Gospel but Specifically I am grateful for the Savior. He risked it all  and He knew what had to be done. He was immortal but when through the pain so I dont have to suffer. I hope you all feel of my love for Him. And I hope you all remember the reason we celebrate Easter.

 10 And behold, he shall be aborn of Mary, at bJerusalem which is the cland of our forefathers, she being a dvirgin, a precious and chosen vessel, who shall be overshadowed and econceive by the power of the Holy Ghost, and bring forth a son, yea, even the Son of God.

 11 And he shall go forth, suffering pains and aafflictions and btemptations of every kind; and this that the word might be fulfilled which saith he will ctake upon him the pains and the sicknesses of his people.

 12 And he will take upon him adeath, that he may bloose the bands of death which bind his people; and he will take upon him their infirmities, that his bowels may be filled with mercy, according to the flesh, that he may know according to the flesh how to csuccor his people according to their infirmities.

 13 Now the Spirit aknoweth all things; nevertheless the Son of God suffereth according to the bflesh that he might ctake upon him the sins of his people, that he might blot out their transgressions according to the power of his deliverance; and now behold, this is the testimony which is in me.

 14 Now I say unto you that ye must arepent, and be born again; for the Spirit saith if ye are not born again ye cannot inherit the kingdom of heaven; therefore come and be baptized unto repentance, that ye may be washed from your sins, that ye may have faith on the Lamb of God, who taketh away the sins of the world, who is mighty to save and to cleanse from all unrighteousness.

 15 Yea, I say unto you come and fear not, and lay aside every sin, which easily doth abeset you, which doth bind you down to destruction, yea, come and go forth, and show unto your God that ye are willing to repent of your sins and enter into a covenant with him to keep his commandments, and witness it unto him this day by going into the waters of baptism.

 16 And whosoever doeth this, and keepeth the commandments of God from thenceforth, the same will aremember that I say unto him, yea, he will remember that I have said unto him, he shall have eternal life, according to the testimony of the Holy Spirit, which testifieth in me.

 17 And now my beloved brethren, do you believe these things? Behold, I say unto you, yea, I know that ye believe them; and the way that I know that ye believe them is by the manifestation of the Spirit which is in me. And now because your faith is strong concerning that, yea, concerning the things which I have spoken, great is my joy.

Moses 4:
 But, behold, my Beloved aSon, which was my Beloved and bChosen from the beginning, said unto me—cFather, thy dwill be done, and the eglory be thine forever.

all my love,
Sister Aisha Ploth.



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment