Monday, April 23, 2012

We were PEEP'D!

 Hello Everyone West of the Mississippi and everyone else who isn't....

I just want you all to know how REAL the Spirit is! I am learning to listen to the promptings of the Spirit!  Thursday was an awesome example. We had planned to go see Stephanie and she requested for a blessing. Well we couldn't get anyone from the Ward so we asked the Spanish Elders if they could. That morning during personal studies I wanted to look up scriptures for blessings, I turned to True to The Faith under "Priesthood" nothing was helping. I looked through the scriptures. Nothing seemed to click. Suddenly I hear in my head, "Look under laying on of hands in True to the Faith" BAM! The perfect scripture,
James 5:14-15 14 Is any sick among you? let him call for the Elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord:
15 And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.
We called upon the Elders and they did that. It was one of the most beautiful blessings I have ever heard! I didnt want it to stop. It was such a testimony that these Elders are called of God and they were only the mouthpiece showing Heavenly Father's love. Heavenly Father loves Stephanie and knows of her needs. I hope we will continue to be able to see her divine nature.

We took Ashley (Brandon's girlfriend) on a Temple Tour. She is so great! I love her!!

We are seeing so many miracles. We are finding lots of new people to teach and the ward is amazing! The members want to help and I have loved serving them. I have learned that these relationships are important we make out here.

Funniest thing: I made mashed potatoes IN A BLENDER this week!! ahaha. What can I say, missionaries are creative.

The second picture attatched..oh man we have some of the BEST Spanish elders! Elders Klekas and Knapp are wonderful. On Sunday they stuck into our apartment and hid 45 peeps!! We found all, but one!! AAAHHH!! We found them everyone!! Funniest thing in the world!

Well I love you all!! If I haven't written you, don't worry! I will!! I am trying. Its just been so crazy lately! Keep us in your prayers!!

The Lord's work will go forth boldly, nobly, and independent!!

love always.
Sister Ploth.



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment