Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Happy...Tuesday??

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY EVERYONE! Libraries were closed yesterday so here we are today. I hope everyone has been paying attention to the weather...Florida has been have a..sub tropical Storm?? or something like that, basically, lots of rain and some thundering and lightning. Nothing too bad. Yesterday we played ultimate Frisbee and soccer in the rain, hence the first picture. Oh my it was fun. Missionaries vs. members. Not the best but we missionaries had fun. I even was able to sacrifice my body for some goals. I LOVE THIS DISTRICT!!

My body hurts from all the hard playing but the Lord gives us prep days so we can preparing for the week. Defiantly keep me in your prayers to be able to continue to work!

This week was unique...I was able to go to Leadership Training and learn how to be a better leader in the mission. District leaders, zone leaders, and trainers are invited. Well I am none of those BUT President cycles sisters through so this time was my turn! i learned so much!! Mainly, how important obedience is. If we are obedient then the Lord will bless us. We need to be obedient to let this work Progress. If we aren't obedient we wont have the Spirit, we wont feel comfortable in this work, its like the Kingdoms of Glory. We need to be living the Celestial Law NOW to obtain Celestial glory! So cool!

Also because of leadership I got to go on splits with Sister Allen. She is way cute and a great missionary. She was way fun to get to know. She told me that every missionary she has gone on exchanges with she has been companions with SO keep your fingers crossed for me! (:

Beverly came to church and she is reading the Book of Mormon. That is way cool to see the difference in her. Jason is doing well, some members are reading with him when we arent there. Way cool!!

Well i think that is it for now.....I pray for you all!!! Keep this work in your prayers and go share the gospel with someone...
HAS ANYONE MADE A MORMON.ORG PROFILE YET???

love always. sister ploth.



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment