Monday, June 11, 2012

I'm expecting a baby....

GIRL!!! Yes, you read that right! This transfer I will be training!! Her name is Sister Kerns.
 
I got the call last Wednesday. Sister Staley and I were so sad to be leaving one another. I love her so much and we beleive its because we got along so well. But the Lord is trusting me with one His servants. We had a trainers' meeting on Friday and listening to a talk by Elder Holland that basically says the way you train your new missionary is the way she will be for the rest of her life! No pressure, right?? I am really excited because I loved Sister Durr and I want to pass down her legacy..haha. The sad thing is, my unrealistic side is comong out, you know what I am talking about Mom. (: I want everything to be PERFECT! I have even tried to figure out how I can make her breakfast....haha. Sister Staley brought me back down to earth, Thank goodness. So today will be filled with goodbyes and  packing. She gets into Orlando around 4pm and I get her tomorrow at about 10am. Defiantly keep us in your prayers!!
 
Another funny thing...this week is my 9 month mark, so Sister Staley made trhe comment, "Well of course you are expecting...you are at 9months!" hahaha.
 
This week was great! We still cant find a lot of our investigators...so weird. But the ones we have are doing well. Sister Pam Smith came out with us to teach Bob. She is a recent convert and her husband was just baptized a week ago and she is so excited about the Gospel. They are a great couple! I love Sister Smith.
 
Gene and Pug are doing well,. they are our Florida Grandparents we teach. Gene is straight out of a John Wayne movie. Pug  came to church. She is so sweet. Pug is just a nickname. dont worry. They are from North Carolina.
 
We have had some crazy rain here! Last night lots of lightning. Pretty but scary!
 
Wel this transfer has been awesome and I am excited to start this new one with my Baby Girl!! haha. Def keep us in your prayers!! Ya'll are in mine!!
 
The Atonement is real! Repentance is a true principle. Obedience to the Lord's commandments helps us progress!! I have a testimony of all this! I love my mission and I love the Gospel!!
 
Keep the Faith!!
love, Sister Ploth.
 
 
Picture Attatched: Last transfer District...Jumping shot!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment