Monday, January 14, 2013

Heyoooo!

Hello Everyone!!

So here I am starting week 2 of transfer #12. Time is going be super crazy. My new companion, Sister Beckert is pretty much amazing. She is from Arizona and is hilarious. She always has me cracking up. She has a brother serving a mission right now, so its cool to hear about all that. 

So what happened this week?

Well I am a Grandma of 2 new Sisters! So awesome. These new sisters are cute and ready to work. I am excited for Sister Kerns and Dunford. Sister Crookston took us down to transfers. I love transfers because you get to see a bunch of missionaries. I got to talk to Sister Wilks and that was great. I am sad I dont have her address. she helped me a lot with some concerns I was having. She is my SISTER of course. When we got back to the area, I showed Sister Beckert around and we went to some members. Specifically to follow up with some referrals. The Roberts had a friend at church and we went to see if she want to learn more. Well, yesterday we taught her and committed her to baptism for Feb 2nd! WOOT! Sister Michelle Roberts gasped, I think she was in shock. She currently has a son serving in Utah so we hope she writes him about it to him and he responds, "yeah mom, its what we do" But the lady's name is Jane and she is super cool. She is a psychiatric nurse, drives a harley, speaks spanish, and loves the Book of mormon. she is ready to go! 

Denie likes Sister Beckert. woo. Denie's family wanted her to set her baptismal date back and she said "NO!" so yay! She is doing great. She came to church and so do her less active friend and we are going over there this week to eat and teach. Pretty sweet.

We have been working lots of finding. Sister Beckert is really good at blessing homes and I am good at street contacting so hopefully we can trade off on our talents. Hopefully I will be a door knocking champ. CROSSES FINGERS!

Man oh man.....I am running out of things to say. Sorry!! The Book of Mormon is true! When we sin it affects everyone, not just us. We can repent. Christ lives! I love being a missionary!!

Have a great week!

love, Sister Ploth



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment