Monday, March 11, 2013

Sunrises and Inspirations.

Hello All!!
 
This morning we saw the beautiful sunrise in Ormond Beach! Sister Cuthbert and I planned a sunrise service. It was great to see Heavenly Father's painting right in the morning. We woke up at 5:15 and carvaned over to Ormond to be there at 6:30am and we were there until about 8:30am. It was a wonderful last district prep day.
 
The first picture was taken by Sister Beckert and its ME catching a football. the Elders were nice enough to let me throw it around for a few minutes. One gentlemen on the beach said to Elder Wright that it was the funniest thing to watch a girl try to play. how rude! But that's okay, look at this picture!! EPIC!
 
Second picture is of the whole district right after the sunrise. Pretty good looking group! I love these Elders and Sisters so much! I learn a lot from them and they inspire me to be better.
 
This week, what an adventure. We had the car which was sweet but we still biked a lot. We picked up a few people to teach. Unfortunately, they haven't called us back. I love the teaching funnel. You just push people through it until someone sticks. We met a lot more members this week and tried to get to know them and serve them. Nothing yet but we will keep trying. On Friday we had dinner with a Sister in the ward. She is amazing. She has done a lot and she was inspiring. She let us know we can do whatever we want, we just have to work hard for it. Something she said that stuck out to me was, "You can have all you want, you just cannot have it all at once." Which is so true! We can have all we want, but it will take time.
 
For this upcoming week, I will be hitting my official 18 month mark! holy cow! time goes so fast. In ZTM this week I realized that it was coming to an end, at least to this chapter. I also got my info for my flight home and holy cow. so crazy!
 
Well I hope y'all have a great week! Keep praying for us here in Port Orange!
 
Love always.
Sister Ploth



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment