Monday, March 4, 2013

Days Like this, I will miss.

Hello All!!
 
I hope you had a great great week! We did! We had zone conference. An excellent time to be trained on the work. I was also able to give my departing testimony. That day came way to fast. As I stood at the pupilt and saw the Elders and Sisters I have come to love and respect I knew that this has been the best 18 months of my life and I dont regert a sing moment of it! Every rejection and sadness was worth the miralces and the growth. As I come to an end I puzzle what I can write baout but I want to share about this picture attatched...
 
This was taken Tuesday, Feb 16th. We were off on our bikes, It was kinda gloomy but not rainy YET! Soon it started pouring but we were on our way to bless homes on a road about 2 miles away. We had the faith we would find and we felt like it would be a good day. When we got to the road, Chipmunk Trail, we discovered that it had 3 houses on it and no one was home! Here we are soaking wet but still happy and singing. We started knocking on the road next to it. No one was feeling it. We found a drunk man who likes mormons but we is fine. Then we knocked on the door of a lady named Dorothy, she is 101 years old! She let us pray with her and said we could back (that is a different story). We then jumped on our bikes to head up and boy oh boy the rain is harder. We got home to clean up. Our 3:30 and only invesitgoatr cancels. ACK! We have service at 4 for the RS President which was fun and then we went to the RS activity. As you can see, everything fell through, nothing was accomplished through our key indiactors. Northing miracleous happened but it was days like this that I realized how much I would miss being a Repersenative of Jesus Christ. What a blessing and I am excited to finish this off with Sister Cuthbert by my side! Keep praying for us! WE NEED A MIRACLE!!!
 
love always.
Sis Ploth.
 
 



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment