Monday, March 26, 2012

Week 1 DONE. (Transfer 5)

HELLO EVERYBODY!

The work is great in Lake Mary! Brandon was baptized yesterday! It only took 5 times, but who is counting. Funniest baptism I have ever seen.Wes baptized him (my first baptism) so he was nervous.  I was laughing so hard my kidneys were hurting ! Sister Christensen was praying so hard. What confused me was Mom was 9 months pregnant with Kai when she was baptized, and from what I can remember it was pretty smooth.  Afterwards Brandon bore the sweetest testimony.  Brandon was prepared. He was an "easy baptism" because he was prepared. He took everything so well. He confidently proclaimed that he knows there is a Prophet and the Church is true. It was amazing. While bearing his testimony he shared how hard it was for him while we met with him because he wasnt sure. The weird thing is, he never shared that with us! He was always smiling! Always asking questions! The Spirit was ALWAYS there. He is a great example. I am excited to see him grow in the Gospel. His girlfriend, Ashley, came to church with us. She is great! I adore her. She also went to the Relief Society Birthday on Thursday. She has sat in on a few lessons, so we will see what happens.

On Friday we got to do a Homeless Connect Project in Orlando. We helped Homeless people get help with free medical care and other things like getting IDS and showers and food. Some of the people were so nice others, not so nice. IT WAS FREE! It was very humbling. Made me more grateful for what I have. It was cool to do. The weird thing though was we didnt stay with out companions. I was by myself! First time in 6 months walking by myself or even just with Elders! I made sure I could always see a missionary.

Well Conference is coming up! I hope you all enjoy it! Listen and learn! How privileged are we to have a modern day Prophet to tell us the will of God!!

I love you all!! Have a great week!

love,
Sister Ploth.

     



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment