Monday, August 20, 2012

Hellllloooooo!!!!!

Hello All!

No letter to President again this week but I have wasted my time on who knows what!!

This week was great! We had zone conference and it was so good to be replenished. We brought back a lot of good things to the area. I have this problem where I want to fix so much but I know I should focus on just a few things. Our investigators this week were kind of AWOL but we saw a lot of less actives which was cool.

We are going on a cool adventure to Belleview this week. They are doing a church tour for a group of people and they want Sisters there to show how the church respects women. We are really excited for that!

OH AND ALSO!!!!!
The Chandlers had their Babies!! I dont know if I have mentioned this BUT Brother Chandler is a former FOM missionary and he came back and married a gal here and they were pregnant with twins. Well she had to go on bed rest because baby B wasnt doing so well. we have been praying for them so hard! i didnt know that they were only trying to keep B alive for A and they were expecting only A to love. Well 5am on Tuesday (sis kerns) birthday Sis Ray (Sis Chandlers mom) texted us! they are both our and breathing on their own!! woot woot! Baby B's name is Faith and baby A is Allie. I am so excited for them but they still need all the prayers they can get! i truly love this family!!

well time is up and we have to get ready for the 1st annual FOM Missionary Olympics!!
We are America!! woot woot!!

all my love,

sister ploth.

picture 1: zone conference with zone leaders
picture 2: i gave brother reising a panda tie!! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment