Monday, July 16, 2012

I believe in Miracles!

Hello Family, Friends, and Sea Creatures!!
 
What a week!!! Full of revelation and miracles. First off, I went to leadership in Windermere and got to do splits with my best friend, SISTER STALEY! We had so much fun! It was so nice to see the miracles in her area. So because of that, Sister Durr got to come here from Daytona to be with her grandbaby, Sister Kerns, and they saw LOTS of miracles! They picked up 6 new investigators and taught a lot of people. Which was a good thing because one of our top investigators dropped us. BUT the Lord provides, doesn't He? The crazy thing was Saturday I was fighting with myself because I couldn't understand what the Lord wanted us, specifically, to learn. Bless Sister Kerns' heart. She is so positive and seems to always be uplifting ME!
 
We were able to get into contact with.....JASON!!! Remember him? He had a baptism date when I got here. Well he disappeared and now he is back and we are seeing him tonight. We also have an appointment in half a hour (yes on prep-day) with a former as well. All these came from thanks to the area book! I have a testimony of that so much! This week is going to be crazy! I am going to Deltona tonight for exchanges and Thursday we have interviews with President and Stake Zone Conference and Friday hopefully a temple tour with Beverly.
 
I had more to write but I am just so happy. It seems whenever I start to doubt and get confused even a little bit the Lord shows me the way. He helps me understand my purpose more and more. He gives me the strength and I get more and more strength from the Atonement of Christ. I am stuill behind on writing letters...but I will catch up...maybe!!
 
Well I love you all!!!
 
BTW I hit my 10 month mark on Saturday! Its the last week of the transfer, Sister Durr goes home in 6 weeks. It was so weird to see her on Thursday and think it might be the last time I see her. WOW!! Time sure does fly when you are doing the Lord's work!
 
love always.
Sister Ploth.
 
 
picture 1: Missionaries that have all served in EUSTIS that were at leadership
picture 2: Sister Kerns and I got FOM spray paint shirts!!



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment