Monday, July 23, 2012

Transfer 8??

Well hello! Here we are transfer 8! I am still here in Eustis with Sister Kerns (yay!) but there has been some crazu swtiching around! President is always so sneaky! Elder Goodrich (zone leader) will be leaving! so sad, i served with him when he was in valencia (spanish) and I was in Lake Mary. This is also Sister Durr's last transfer. Crazy to think my mama will be heading off soon!! And I wont even see her at zone conference because she got transfered to buena vista with Sister Staley!!! ):
 
 
This week was good and crazy. Exchanges to deltona were awesome. love sister ursenbach. I def learned that I need to be here in Eustis with Sister Kerns at this time. We are seeing some awesome miracles. The Sinkovich Family ( a member family we are working with) came to church on Sunday. All but one son! But that son sat in on the lesson yesterday. I love them so much! They are an awesome family!
 
We had President Interviews/ apartment checks. That was fun. President loved our lamp. Sister Kerns picked it up from the dumpster her first week here. hahaha.
 
Pioneer day was fun! Lots of good food and great company.
 
We are working with a lady who has a lot of doubts. I wont mention her name but def keep her in your prayers!!
 
Well this is short. I suck. Slap me on the hand, I will never learn!
 
Wanna a cool scripture? Neh. 6......WE ARE DOING A GREAT WORK AND WE CANNOT COME DOWN!  this is the Lords work and I am not coming down for anyone!!
 
well love you all!!!
 
Tara: WOOT!
Mallory: Loved your email....send me you addy so I can write back!
 
pic 1: pioneer day on saturday
pic 2: district!
 
 



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment